Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Now Where is SHE????

Every Tuesday there are always so many GREAT challenges to join.. I love Teapot Tuesday... as Cindy (Mudder Mark) always creates some kind of crazy story... it is always a hoot plus... and the cards are always so very creatively done.... it is fantastic..

This week the general these is... Invisible or disappearing ... so with that in mind... I created this card for MMTPT92 ...

Here is my story...

I have been busy all day long taking care of all these babies that the female seahorse left me with... and now I need a break.. and she is now where to be found... !!!! Oh my goodness.. .What a twist to life this is... the seahorse has to be the smartest animal/critter on the face of this earth... leaving her hubby to take care of the babies... how wonderful is that...

Anyway... I had a lot of fun creating this also...
I am working on designs for the July Fat Book which the theme is Sand, Shells and seashore... so this was a fun thing to create.. and a possible for the finial pages.. I have to make quite a few.. so I want it be fairly 'easy' and not real complicated...

First off.. using spritzers with reinkers in it... I sprinted some papers... oh way more than I will use in a month... maybe 3-4 months... but they are so much fun to make... I used one for the background... and then took some Inkadinkadoo stamps and stamped the seaweeds... then using a puple and blue piece... I ran it thru the swirl cuddlebug folder... and created the water... cutting that into strips... just an illusion of water... Then I added some shells... and the seashorse... which were all cut from Cuddlebug dies... and then added some real sand from Daytona Beach that our son brought back to me a few months ago...

Speaking of which... he and his girl friend arrived in Peru last night... they are going to see all the fun things that the two of them have been wanting to see since they were little kids... Machu Pechu is top on the list... they have a backpack and 2 changes of clothes in the backpack and will be walking most of the two weeks they are there... I send them love and hope that they enjoy... I would love to be there with them... a trip we have always wanted to take too.....

Anyway... I just had to add that.. as I am very proud of him for doing this trip.. .

That is my Beach card... and now back to the drwaing board as they say... have to give this theme another try.. until I come up with one that really jumps out at me... Thanks for stopping by and visiting me... see you soon again I hope...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Love your little ocean scene Bonnie - especially the sun and flowing plant life! My uncle sent my sister and me two live seahorses when we were young - they were so beautiful and fun to watch - but alas did not survive very long as it's very difficult to maintain the proper saline water conditions especially in a little plastic tank they came with (my father was so mad at my uncle for sending them!!)

    Sounds like quite an adventure your son is on - looking forward to hearing about it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA! Maybe this little ocean scene will end up at my house in the July pages of my Fat Book!! I love the seahorse and the cb swirls. Great colors. I envy your son too.what a fab trip to take! WOW! (thanks for the peek!)(if you ever want a peek of mine, PLMK!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh, this is so pretty!! I really love that seahorse and the leafy anemone plant image here. SO awesome, Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous created scene, Bonnie! Beautiful layout and design, too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beach scene, Bonnie! Your son's trip sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great beach scene bonnie-Ilove both the cards you posted today-my fav is the tent topper card-it caught my eye in the scs gallery right away-love the nestie shape you used and the stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tropical scene! Love the purple swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the trips on my list too! Love this card, lots of fun texture again, you are good at that, and the scene is fabbo!

    ReplyDelete