Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

World Peace

Saturday is like a blurrrrrrrr.... we were out all day long... BUT I did take a pen and paper and I created this for Creative Every Day, 2012... but last night when we got home... it was way to late to blog... and I was poppppppped... and flopped into bed and off to the land of Nod...  

But I did have on my mind that we all need to think and Pray for WORLD PEACE.... and try to be loving to all our neighbors and friends...  it is very important that we live on this planet in PEACE.....

So my Zen Tangling is all about that...  

 WE so need to have all unloving thoughts stopped all around the globe... NOW... not in a few weeks.. NOW...  

Think and create WORLD PEACE in your mind... tell others to do the same... and maybe the energy will spread all over the WORLD...  


Well... today is another day... and I must get back to creating more and more on so many levels...  but will be thinking of PEACE all day in all levels...  hope you will do the same... have a PEACEFUL day...  

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will come back tomorrow...  
Love, Light and PEACE.... Bonnie  
 

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie! WOW Outstanding. This would be gorgeous framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Bonnie! Yep, the world could use a lot more peace right now...sending out peaceful and loving vibes to the world. xo

    ReplyDelete