Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

SOCC Strikes again....

I really have a wonderful time with Tangling... and I think those that follow my site know this...  If you dont' tangle... you should really think about it...  it is very relaxing and so very rewarding with memory, personal growths, and just FUN... the best ever part.  


One of the things with tangling that I LOVE so very much... is that there are no RULES... except to have fun... and that I certainly do...  

Sometimes when I like something I almost over do with it... but this SOCC is so much fun...I just love doing it... and yesterday a friend was over and I had to show her how to do it too...  She loves to tangle too... SOOOOOO again I had another SOCC feeling and I did two of them... LOL.. I guess you could say that tangling is addictive... huh???   

 Well once I get started I have to do another and another and so on...  but I did have to do dinner...  oh well one more and then I will do dinner!!!  Maybe...  


I love filling in between them with other things...  an I also love turning the ends into flower heads..  oh so very much fun with paper and pen...  what a sheer delight... My grandfather use to doodle all the time... he was bedridden for the last couple of years of his precious life... and when I would visit him, he would pull out these cute 3x5 index cards that he had doodled on...  I still have some of them...  but I think of him often and know that he would have loved to TANGLE....  

Okay... so here is the next one...  I had to add a little twist to this one..I almost felt guilty about doing another SOCC one... but I do love it... can you tell???  

I love this piece all different directions... but wanted the flowers to grow upwards... so here it is...    Love doing lines so I added my triangle which comes from Sparkle tangle.... love it too...  I just love tangling... plain and simple...  

Well I did stop there for the time being and went and made dinner...  One of the things I made was polenta, with some Swiss cheese added... oh my goodness... speaking of delights in ones life... that is sheer delight... we so enjoyed it with a nice green salad....  and even had more than 2/3's left over... that we can enjoy for a couple of other meals...  how special is life???  



 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… I have not missed a day yet... and we are on day 11 today...  come along and join in...  Art is so very special in ones life... and every one does their art every day... share with others...  jump in and have fun.  


So... there you have it... a fun time... each day.. 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  and hope to see you tomorrow... as I will be here...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie hope all is well in your neck of the woods-love your tangling-and your dinners sounds yummy-I made some butternut squash-rutabaga-apple and sweet potato soup-leftovers as well

    ReplyDelete