Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Letter U

The letter U   A very unused letter a lot of time... but really a GREAT letter... so many words could not be understood if we didn't have it.. . 

WE would get wet in the rain without an umbrella... right???  and the unicorn is a favorite animal of mine... one that cleans up the water ways in the world...  we just never really get a glimpse of the unicorn...  but a very pretty animal to say the least...  

 As you will see there are three letters today... as I have also finished the third set of the alphabet... and all the letters you will be able to see on a side blog at the end of the alphabet...  Z and then another whole set... I love doing letters... and also strings... I think I just love to tangle... what do you think... 



 This one has no background... but I had to share it...  love the unyun tangle that is in the center...  



 I also have decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day…


These sunflowers grow all year long... LOL... love art... as you can create what ever season you need to...  and also the Zingers...  
Hope you have a GREAT day... and that you enjoy creating something too...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... see you tomorrow... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment