Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Letter N


N… Never never land… a place I always wanted to go to ever since I read Peter Pan… and then even more after seeing the play on Broadway…  Loved the thought of never growing old… and always being a child…  still do…  


But N also stands for New York City… I use to work there… and loved the nuisance of the city that never sleeps…  and it truly doesn’t…. My roommate from college and I had a flat there for a few months… and let me tell you… I hardly ever slept…  I mean really sleep…  like the REM stuff… no way…  anyway… it was a real notch on the belt and I did love it… but was glad when I finally got out of the city…  too much for me… and to think of me doing that now… LOL… no way…  I love my peace and quiet…  love my mountains… 

So My N….  is reminder of the past in so many ways…  



Hope that you enjoy your Nice Day… and now don’t be naughty… be nice and enjoy everything that you create…  


 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 


Thanks for stopping by… and see you tomorrow…

Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment