Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Monday

Actually each day should be happy... but Happy Monday just sounded good today!!!  Even though I am waiting for the Diva to announce her challenge for the day... I did another Great challenge by Erin... of the Bright Owl...  and since it is really early here... I also can link to my daily Creative Every Day Challenge too...  WOW... getting things done early in the day is GREAT for me...  

So here is another Zendala that I wanted to share... I am really into thinking PEACE these days... trying to get Peace for the world is a life time thought and action for me... so PLEASE think PEACE all the time... spread the word... think PEACE all the time... Love each other even if you don't think like they do... spread the action and thought of PEACE....

 I again used all the colors of the rainbow in this zendala to bring PEACE to all...  the world is screaming for PEACE.   And we need to help with the thoughts ...  

Thanks so very much...  

   


I am the DIVA challenge today is all about the ZINGER... love it... and it really does add ZING to your TIA...  so take a look over at the DIVA's Blog and learn how to create this fun tangle...  

Here is a wish to all  people all over the world... even though in the USA we are celebrating a day of THANKSGIVING... we should celebrate this each and every day of our lives...  so to all people...  I wish you a day of happiness, love, peace, and THANKSGIVING each and every day of your life.  And hopefully we will be at PEACE in the world soon!!!  

 

Hope you have a VERY PEACEFUL day... and enjoy what you are doing...  Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and I hope to see you back here later...  

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

17 comments:

  1. yes for peace! and great colours! xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifully done! I love your pumpkin and the tie in with the Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both, but the colors in the zendala are so rich I think I oohed out loud over here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are beautiful. I tried to tie my tile to Thanksgiving, but it didn't end up that way. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zendala, it is very peaceful and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your thanksgiving piece is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful. The first very colorful and more complex, the second very good use of Zinger on more traditional Thanksgiving theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving....a beautiful card made with love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely, delightful, and peaceful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work! Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Zendala and your Zentangle are lovely. Happy Thanksgiving and Peace to all is something wonderful to hope and work for.

    ReplyDelete