Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Letter F

November First... wow... where has this year gone???  
I am still back in the early months... but the clock says differently...  at least it does here!!!   

The Letter F....  
With this TIA I tried to use all F tangles...  some are totally new to me.. but I had fun with them... and since I have done this TIA I have used the new tangles and have really gotten to know each one...  

You really have to use these often to get them into your mind...  and also to be able to make them flow and be part of your feelings...  

F... oh in my life... a Ford card... my first one...  Faeries, FUN, following through with thoughts...  and on and on... do you have any thoughts on this letter???  Let me know..  I love input from others on my projects... I might even use them in my book of memories...  you never know...  

 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Have a fun filled fantastic day...  and thanks for visiting me... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. Love all the charcters and marks you have put into your tangle...sorry, but I don't do this art form so I don't know all of the vocab...but you have inspired me to have a go:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tangles . .. something I hope to try in the future. F . . .future, family, friends, and focus on what makes me -Me! Thanks for sharing your "f" with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, Thanks for the ideas... love them... and yes they would all fit for me too...Especially FOCUS... what I am trying to do NOW.. but really feel like tangling... have other things that are screaming for me to do them NOW...
    FOCUS.... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete