Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Letter T

The letter T.... 

Fun with T... Teas, Getting into TROUBLE with buying too many pens... LOL...  Time, Thyme, a wonderful herb, so many T's in our everyday life...  

Which ones stand out in your life???  


Here is another T... Time to Tangle... 

 I love the way that some of the tiles come together...  (another T thought!!! )  
sometimes I just have to sit and let come onto the paper what will be... that is what happened here...  
Tea time...  gotta run and enjoy a couple of cups...  I have just recently gotten into Rose Hip Tea...  love it... helps with the Vitamin C so nicely too.. and no caffeine either... so that is a blessing...  

 

 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 


Thanks for TAKING TIME to stop by for a visit... and see my TANGLES...  I THANK you so very much..  have a wonderful day...  and count the times you use a word beginning with a t... at least the first 500 ... LOL.. 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment: