Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Letter R and Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.. and also Happy R today too....  

 I have so many wonderful people in my life with the Letter R... My grandson... my son in law, friends, and relatives...  so this is special letter...  

Reality is always a special thing too.. LOL... not that we like it... but hey... someone has to live it... RIGHT???  

Every Capital letter has to have a lower case letter too... right... so I did a lower case r here...  
 
I had to add that little snail peeking over the side...  I love snails and find them so fun...  

True Story.. the other day my husband came in and was bewildered... as the mice had eaten thru the wires on a roto tiller... and he went to move it... and a snail was crawling upside down on a piece of string...  they are funny little critters....

I wish I could find my friend from College that got me hooked on snails... but no one seems to know where she is...  if you are out there Bucky... get in touch with us...  love to hear from you...   
 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 


Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  and Really enjoy the day in all ways...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely. Happy Thanksgiving. Wouldn't it be great if you could connect once again with your college friend. Hope it happens! (AEDM)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, just beautiful, very open, very expressive:)full of love and joy. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete