Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Letter W

The letter W... my goodness... yesterday was my Mother's Letter... and today is my Father's letter... (also my little brother's)  Their name is Warren... My Dad passed in 2000...  and I know that if he had been alive at that time would have really had a very severe problem with the 9/11 bombing of NYC...  My Dad loved NYC... he worked there in the Chrysler building for over 50 years...  very devoted to Texaco... Amoseas and Caltex...  

 So Dad, These letters are for YOU...  My Dad always loved Gladiolas and would plant many bulbs every year of his life... and then wait to see them bloom... sometimes he became very frustrated, as the squirrels where we lived would dig them up... and I guess eat them.... poor Dad... he really had a love/hate life with the Squirrels...  

He also had one that would come and eat out of his hand...   
 I had fun doing  these W's...  
I experimented with them in different ways... as you can see...  

I  decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day…
 So today is the last day... and I have not missed one day...  I totally enjoyed this challenge... 
Thanks...  

Hope that you create each day in your life... it creates peace and harmony in my life... that is for sure...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  see you tomorrow... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment: