Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Create to your hearts content

Happy Week-end!!!!  
Today being Saturday I am waiting for Erin to post the Zendala... which will not be until later... but until then... I will share these with you...  

 I have been trying to play as much as possible for a number of reasons... One is that I am really enjoying doing the Creative Every Day challenge and hope that others are as well... because of the dial up, I am unable to get onto other sites to see all the wonderful things that people are creating... but I bet it is amazing to all who go there and see all the masterpieces...  Well... I have 5 pieces here now... and will add some more as the day progresses... or maybe even add them tomorrow...  LOL... never a dull moment...  

On this piece, I drew a string... actually my favorite one...  swirling down the page.... and then adding a slash thru the entire thing...  LOL... love it... 
 In this one, I created a string that was connected to its self... and then filled in all around and in it..  

So many different ways to do tangling...  I guess that is shy I love it ...
 I do try and play with a new tangle each and every day.. main purpose of doing tangling at all...

Learning and keeping the brain busy.... 

So since I have been knitting up a storm recently.. I decided to draw it too...  

and add some beads... 
 I added quite a few new tangles...  I do love ding them.. that is for sure...  

These were all really fun ones to do 
 I think that this one is one of my very favorite tangles ever... I love the peas and the asparagus that we happen to grow both on the Farm.... so they just had to pop up sooner or later...  

I love them...  Hope that you will add some living things to your tangles and art work... we need to focus on living, growing foods that are whole and good for us...  
No more processed foods... only whole foods will make us whole people...  you are what you eat... right???  

Okay... Erin at The Bright Owl... gave us another GREAT mandala to do today... yikes... I have way too much to do... but had to do it... it is really a fun one... all these little spaces that need to be filled in with something... it is like stuffing a stocking at Christmas time.. just one more thing... and then I will be able to stop and go do what I am suppose to be doing... right... 

I had to do the whole thing...  LOL... I wanted to add SOCC as this is Erin's tangle and creation...  and I LOVE it ... a must have in the mind of a tangler...  




It is a beautiful day here... and I have all the windows open in our home... it is really chilly, but nice and fresh smelling...  Love it... 

Hope that your day is fresh... lovely and wonderful in all ways too...  now I have to go do some of the things on my to Do list...   Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you tomorrow...  I will have some fun things for you to see...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful zendala! Your work is exquisite and I so enjoy opening up your blog each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts Bonnie - I love reading about your week and your words are so uplifting, real 'feel good' vibes to your pages.
    Your Zendala is gorgeous, I especially like the leaves on the outer side :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tangles. I'm very drawn to the one with the asparagus and peas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pieces of work you made. And I agree, your piece with the peas and the aspargus is gorgeous. Your zendala has great tangles, and the shading is so good that it looks like several piece of papers on top of each other. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your tiles are fabulous. I especially like the simple yet intricate nature of the first one, and your Mi2 with veggies is wonderful.
    I love your use of Socc in the Zendala, it looks just like a flower and goes well with the other tangles you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pieces are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautifull with the open pieces. Nice paterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work, as usual, which is the reason I like to come and visit and be inspired. Love your take on the challenge. Shaded soooo nicely.

    ReplyDelete