Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Letter M

The letter M.... my last name is one that I think of right off the top of my head... but then I have lived in two places that begin with M.... and then I think of a few cars I have had that begin with an M... one being a Malibu... that I sure do wish I had now... a 1967 RED Malibu... and with a custom engine too...  way too much power for me... as I had a heavy foot and got 12 points the first month I had it for speeding.... oh dear me... an M.... 

I also think of my Mom.. .she is going to be 93 in a few days...and she is still walking, talking, doing almost all the things that she has always done... she does have Macular... and is unable to see from one eye... but still looking at life thru the other one... and going shopping, and playing scrabble, and forgetting almost everything that she does... but is enjoying life... so for that I am very thankful... 

 This is one of the first letters I did... so it is entirely different than the others... but hey... you have to start some where... right???  






 Then I did this one...  but the whole thing was for a journal pocket... which I have below...  but I love it...  a favorite one... 



 Anyway... these are my Letter M's... 

Have a MERRY, Mystical, Musical day... and please let me know what M's are powerful in your life...  




My art has to be a daily occurring event as it keeps me as balanced as possible...  and I find that the relaxing of tangling is just what I have been looking for in my life for years...  so if you don't tangle now... take a look at tangling patterns here and get started on a fun life time addiction of tangling...    it is one of the most relaxing things I have ever done... and find that once you settle your mind it is so very much fun and brings peace and harmony to the inner soul...  

Here is another M...  




 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 


Thanks for visiting today... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment