Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Good Morning Monday with Diva and Strings

Good Morning MONDAY!!!  

Well here we are again with another whole week in front of us... tons of stuff to do... and CREATE... and also a lot of fun... Now the big question is when to do what... and what is top priority???  Well to me Creating is ALWAYS top priority... but other things sometimes have to do first!!! BOO HOO... but truth always is what you have to go along with... at least in my camp...  

As most of you know I have been tangling now for quite some time... since June of this year...  5 MONTHS now... and I love it more ever single day...   I can do it almost any place... at any time... and still be sane about the rest of my day... other than on Saturday's and Monday's when I am doing Challenges... but other wise... I am a tangle fool... and I really enjoy it... totally relaxes me like nothing else has ever done.. and also I find that because I don't follow to many of the tangling communities rules I really create my own form of art...  

I know that with 'Strings' I am not suppose to draw or outline them... but I really love the look of them... but today I did a few with the way they are suppose to be done...  but I really like a free for all with it... and love the lines and things... but both are great... so I will switch back and forth...  

Here are two that I did for String #25...  Thanks Linda for all the input that you give us all.. it is truly great..  


 I have not done the Zebra or the twisted tangle... don't have my book in here by the computer... and I can't think of the name of them... so sorry... 

The cake one... is really fun and I loved doing that one... and of course copada...  love that ... had to add a few flowers to it... LOL... got bored with the lines!!!

 Now this one...  I did the boron? I think that is what it is called... and I will use that again...  the others were not new to me... I love them...  had fun with both of these...  just a little different than my regular tiles...  These are both about 5x5 tiles...  




 Now I also had done a zendala for Erin's Bright Owl site..  which was to create using tangles that began with the letters P I E ... but this was sitting on the table and last night after doing the dinner and dishes I started to tangle in it... and this is what happened... no pie... we ate that for dinner... but I had fun creating this piece too... which is also about 5x5... or since it is a circle... 5 inches in diameter...  

Now... I will do the I Am the DIVA challenge after it is released... and hopefully will get it done by Noon  EST...  this time change has me going... but I am sure everyone else is the same.. it is just that our days change so much with the days getting darker earlier... chickens have to be done at dark... so dinner is a little later... and our nights are different...  more time to tangle!!!  Maybe so ... not really sure yet... 


 The Diva Challenge   this week is really a good one...   I was very touched to read all about Erin's challenge with this particular Tangle... so very true... we each create our our path along the journey of life... and even though they might look the same... getting there is entirely different and also so very rewarding to each person in different ways... wow... such a powerful thought in all ways...  Anyway... if you go the site of the I AM THE DIVA you will be able to read all about this process... it is well worth the trip...  believe me!!!  

So I wanted my project this week to be really special... so  I decided to  make a BOX with some special tangles on it...  

 This is what the top of the box looks like, when you are standing over it... LOL... Well I wanted a nice clear picture of the top...  So I think I took about 15 pictures... and picked out a few to share with you...  You can see the Socc in the center of the frame.  


 Here is a close up of the SOCC but the color is a little bit different as I kept on trying to find the right place to take these pictures... LOL..  so please ignore the color differences... I used a piece of Bazzill white paper... and it was a lot more difficult to control my tangle lines... but I did have fun with this box... I love making boxes... and have a huge collection of them...  

 A close up of the corner...and side panel... Love the leaves by Helen Williams... they are sure neat... but so are all of her tangles... she is very creative with nature...
 A little bit closer on the actual corner...  


 I did use a black pen... even though the one above looks like Sepia....LOL... funny how a picture taken one place will look so very different in another place... but it all the same box... believe me!!! 
 The side... not entirely covered with tangles...   I wanted the bottom left open... as I might add something else to it...  



Again... I have to thank each and every person that leaves comments... and believe me when I say I wish I could get to all the blogs... and leave all kinds of comments too... hopefully some day I will the ability to do so... and will have no more DIAL UP!!!!  With a high speed of 40kbps.... wow... a snail is so much faster..  

Thanks Laura for the challenge... and thanks also to Erin for creating such a fun tangle... I do love it.. and will use it again...  it is something that grows on one...  Thanks...  



 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Like today... I have added a few more pieces, for the Creative Every Day Challenges...  I love doing all these pieces anyway... just another excuse to play!!!  Don't you love it...  who needs excuses anyway????  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope you have a wonderful creative fun filled day...  

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie   

11 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful, beautiful interpretation of the challenge. The tangles you have chosen are beautifully done and work well together. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post with so many beautiful examples of zentangle! I love how you have used Socc in the challenge piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the depth of 3D you have achieved in your work. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your energy is so refreshing. And your tangles are great. I've never seen them shaded like that. I might have to revisit doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your box. It's so beautiful! Thanks for all the pictures from lots of different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Funny: I also posted a photo of a paper box I made in this weeks Dare.
    Both so nice and soooo different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Bonnie, you did a great job! I always enjoy vissiting your website. Your first tile has a very good ballance between black and wihite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great ZIA. Beautiful box, both top and sides!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the box! I have been doing a couple of boxes as well and I know how hard it can be to get a good angle when working in 3D. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a pretty clever interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete