Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Letter V

My Mother's name is Vivian... so the letter V has always been a strong letter in my life...  

I have a secret to tell you... My legal name is Vivian too... but I have never used it as a first name... I have never related to the name... as I have always been called Bonnie... from the minute I was born... 

So I had to make some pretty V's...   
 This one I had a lot of free fun with... as you can see...  just fooling around and adding things where I wanted them...  

And then I had to add a vine around the one below.... just love doing whatever I need to do with each letter...  no rules... just doing... 


I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and I do hope that you are creating as much as possible each and every day in some way too...  it is a very healthy way to live...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. And you perservere! Your letters are quite spectacular. I don't see your creative enthusiasm diminishing with your daily commitment. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely zen tangles ~ so colorful and creative and a real tribute to you Mom ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...these are wonderful! Love your gorgeous 'V's..and a wonderful tribute to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, your tangles are outstanding. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete