Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012



Happy Monday... Happy Everyday of the year.... 

Today I have a few different things on my blog page...  Below there is an announcement from the Altered Alice Group that I LOVE...  So please read and hopefully you will be able to add something to the site with GRATITUDE.... and also win some GREAT stamps... $30.00 worth... WOW.... what a wonderful selection of Stamps that Nature's Blessings has... so take a look at that...  

Also.... only 5 more days until the month of November is over... and Creative Everyday of 2012 is over... I have been able to do a piece of art each and everyday so far... and see no reason why I will not be able to finish this wonderful gift of art for the rest of the month...  I have totally enjoyed doing this challenge and hope to continue doing this until January 1...   byt that time I will have over 1000 entries on my blog...  wow... I guess I am a blogger... LOL...  

Today is also MONDAY... so I am the Diva also has a challenge of creating a TIA or something without using a String.... not a problem at all...  in fact I love to do that the best of all... using a string is what has been a challenge for me...  I love the freedom of creating all that I can on a piece of paper...  and then also some with very little on that same size paper...  

I have done a few this week... and here they are...  

 I use to make a ton of cards each and every day... and still have a lot of Martha Stewart punched papers around... and wanted to use them up... so they became perfect spaces to Tangle in...  

I love this SOCC tangle...  and it is relaxing to do...  

I have shown so many people how to do this one... and it has gotten a few people hooked on tangling...  they love it...  

 
 This one was just waiting to come out on the paper... not really tangling... but it is art...  and it will go onto a card for a friend...  she loves yellows and greens...  



 


Have you ever tried to cut out a tangle??? 

Well I am working on a calendar that I will share with you in January...  and I but this out to put onto a page!!!  I think I have lost it... or maybe I never had it to loose... but I really wanted to have this in a space over an area where I had a huge Mi2...  it really is nice there...  can hardly wait to share this fun calendar with ya'll....  it is a little of this and that... but some really fun things on it...  wait until  you see it...  
 Okay... .so I got a little carried away with the challenge today... but that is just me, being ME... 

This tangle... SOCC I LOVE... can you tell that yet???  I created a bud with it...  


 And then a star with Zingers coming out... 
 Mi2 is an all time favorite for me... and so I laced it into a space...  I did start with the Mi2 first... then added the border around it...  


 Okay... another SOCC... with some Zingers...  and some buds...  


 Laura had mentioned starting in the center... I had never done that... so I had to try...  


 



And some Zingers... slipping thru a slit in the paper...  

With roots...  they need to grow don't they....???? 

So these are my Challenges that are free style today...  

Hope that you have a wonderful day... and that you will create something with Gratitude and enter it into the Alice Challenge...  you might be the winner...  of $30 of free shopping...  wow... what a nice gift...  

So check that out below... and enter...  

See you tomorrow... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  












CHAPTER 21: Gratitude Challenge EXTENDED

Between the holiday weekend and technical difficulties, I am not going to be able to post the winner and honorable mentions until Thursday, so I have reopened the challenge! Get  busy and submit some projects by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, November 29 and I'll post the winners on Friday, Nov. 30.

The theme is GRATITUDE, but the project can be anything as long as you explain the connection in your blog post. Of course thank-you cards are an obvious project, and you know you are going to need a lot of them after the holidays, so why not create a stash? Who wouldn't like a little Wonderland thank-you card in the mail?
We love Nature's Blessings!
WHY should you get busy? Because a FABULOUS prize is up for grabs! One randomly-chosen winner will receive a $30 shopping spree from Nature's Blessings. They have all the illustrations from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland AND Through the Looking Glass. But did you know they have LOTS of other amazing stamps, in unmounted, cling, or wood mount? (The price shown on the listings page is for wood mount, so the cling and unmounted are much less.)

Have you seen all the Nature's Blessings rubber stamp categories?


So get busy, because you know you need some of these great stamps! Multiple entries are encouraged, but each project must be on a separate post. As always, all projects are welcome but those that feature Wonderland will have two chances per entry instead of one. (Note: if you are viewing this post in a reader or email, please click on the title of the post to go to the blog to see the entries or submit a project.)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and awesome creations ~ favorite is the last one ~ something real zen about it ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^ on Blogger ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been really busy, they are all lovely. I know what you mean about SOCC, it is one of my favourites now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you qualify as the Socc diva of the group now!! Such lovely and exciting work you do. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are all lovely
    I especially like to bursting auraknot star-it looks positively liquid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Bonnie! I love the one where Zingers are coming out the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of beautiful tangles! You've been a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are at your best without a string. Socc is beautiful with the flowers peeking out. Wonderful art here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job - the last one is my favorite! Clever idea with the stems poking through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your designs are great. I too love socc and zinger.
    My challenge this week is surprisingly similar to yours.
    Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that zinger star is pretty incredible! you have lots of wonderful things going on! i will look forward to seeing your calendar when you get that posted :)

    ReplyDelete