Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Letter L

The Letter L   .... L is for so very many things in my life.. a Very favorite word... LOVE... as I love so very many things all around me...

I have lived in a few places that begin with the letter L... and also have tons of stories to share... but will share one with you that still makes me sort of sad......  

We had  garden center at one time... and my hubby had bought way too many lilac trees...  so I told him to bring them home, as I would LOVE to have them...  he did.. but that week-end was the week-end that the pond was going to be dredged up... and all the soil went on top of the lilac trees... all 20 of them... gone in a flash..  the men wouldn't stop putting the soil on top... they had told us not to put things there... and we did... our loss...  no lilac trees...  such a shame... the soil was on the trees too long... and so they turned into the soil again... never to be grown again...  



L.... a fun letter...  what L's do you have in your life... ???  
Share a few with us... 
 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... Have a LOVINGLY LONG and delightful day...  in all ways... 
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  




4 comments:

  1. What beautiful "L" drawings. I especially love the second one. Your lilac story is so very sad. Here are a couple more l words: Lesson Learned. I hate learning lessons the hard way. Let's focus on your lovely Zentangle alphabet instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 'L's. The L in my life is me - Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, your zentangles just keep getting more and more beautiful!!! Of course as an "L" person I am in love with today's letters, they are gorgeous and the first one particularly appeals to me. Absolutely lovely, you are so talented! I wish I could think of a way to have an Alice Zentangle challenge on The Altered Alice! Maybe create an AiW string or something for everyone to start with? Anyway, I am loving the whole alphabet series, amazing work!

    ReplyDelete