Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Letter O


Oooooooooo….



O was a tough one… I wanted to start to do all my letters with the tangles that started with that letter… O just had a few that I really loved… so I did them and let it go at that… 

The O’s in my life were like that too… When I was growing up, my great grandparents lived on a small island along the coast of Maine…Orr’s Island…   and I loved it there… we had a summer house there… and I spent as much time there as we could…  love it with all my cousins, and second cousins, etc…  really didn’t know the difference then… and really still don’t… they are all cousins… and we spent many happy days on the shore, collecting rocks, small shells and live crabs, and popping seaweed, and skipping rocks… oh my goodness a rock skippers paradise… all the beaches are ROCKS…  nothing but rocks…  so you could stand there all day and skip… and not really have to walk too far to look for a skipping rock… that is for sure… 

Anyway… here is my O…. another One...  

I had so very much fun doing the tangle all around the O...  I love the way it looks too...  what a fun art... 
 
I decided that I should commit to doing the Creative EveryDay challenge… and so I signed up and will be doing a piece every day for a month… nothing really different for me… as art is my life in so many ways… but I will try and share more with you each day… 




Hope you have a Okay day… and enjoy some Okra… and look for some oak trees…  they are in full color here… hope that you can see some pretty ones… thanks for stopping by… and see you tomorrow…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment