Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love on a Swing

 This is one of my daughters favorite pictures as a teenager... so I had to use this cute loving picture on a tag for her.  I started off with a manilla tag (which I don't use that often..)  and I embossed it with this cuttlebug embossing folder..  I happen to love this one a lot, as I love flowers... and this Asian folder also happens to be a large one... so the entire tag fits into it... love that too... 


Then I used my worksheet... do you have one... ??? If not it is a really great investment... I use it all the time... in fact over by my inking area it is taped to the top of the table... someday I will share my studio with you again... I am always moving things around... re-organizing...  


Anyway... I then used my worksheet... and sprayed some Raisin color wash by Ranger and then also some Victorian Velvet that I had mixed into a mini Mister ... after spraying onto the worksheet, I lightly misted with some water... very fine misting... and then swirled my tag into the inks... Then I dried with the heat gun... and then misted with some perfect pearl misters...   I do know that I grabbed a few... colors???  just use what ever color you have or grab.... they are all pretty... 


Then I created the stacked love... using the silver foil... (refer to Jan 23rds post) and a little square stamp that I love.  WOMAN... so cute.  


There you have it... a loving tag... oh yes... I happen to love to cut things out... did you notice that?? LOL... if there was a machine that did all the cutting that I do... I think I would still cut out with my scissors... which I use a couple of pairs of different scissors... but my favorite are my Fiskars...  just bought another pair... as mine tend to get a little gooey...  all chunked up with glue and other adhesives...  Oh yes I have the ones that say that they will never get all gooey... but mine are!!!  Not kidding...  I must have at least 8 pairs of scissors that I can not use due to that... 
Here is the bottom half of the tag enlarged for you to see the details on the stamp... 

Hope you have a fun day... Valentines day is not far away ... so if you haven't started to make that special someone a Valentine you better get started...  

Thanks for stopping by to see mine...  see you tomorrow???  Hope so... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your efforts on this blog. My aunt takes pleasure in managing investigation and it is simple to grasp why. Most people hear all concerning the compelling form you convey good tips and tricks on this web site and as well as encourage response from some other people about this concept plus our simple princess is undoubtedly starting to learn a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You're performing a terrific job.
    Bel-Art Poxygrid Baskets; Poxygrid Baskets, 63cm x 36cm x 15cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google whilst looking for a similar subject, your website got here up, it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete