Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy 12 Tags for 2012

 Tim is into CHANGE... and that is so great, as this is the year of the Dragon on the Chinese Calendar... and it is all about CHANGE.... a wonderful process that really helps us GROW in all directions... so the first change is that Tim is going to have new tag Challenge each month...  so take a look here
download the side panel and join in on the fun... I can hardly wait to share with all the gals that join in and also maybe even get to see a few blogs myself... I stay up late at night and view one a night... as it takes a long long time to download on dial up!!!  But it is worth it... 
 So my other tag was released yesterday and as promised I created on that was a little more like Tim's.... I used the Valentine stamp on the background... and used my while dabber and then used Victorian Velvet and Red Mahogany on the background... I used my distressing tool on the edges and then started to really 
 create and have more fun...  
I wanted to have some bangles on the top, so I used some beads and made my own dangles... and used some vintage gold safety pins...  I love these little things... I have about 25 more and that is it... I can't tell you how many I use to have... boxes of them... and I gave them all away when we moved... (another story and a half)   I cut out a heart and then used Red Mahogany Distress Crackle on it... and then used my Tim Music tape on the edges and created a ruffle...  


 Cupid is very busy here... shooting his love (clear crystal hearts) at your heart...  


Cupid... another story... I didn't buy the die cut of cupid... but I did have the adorable stamp of him... so I stamped it in Red Mahogany and then CUT IT out by hand... I love to cut anyway.. so it wasn't a problem...  then I used distress Victorian Velvet stickles... and cover cupid... 
 Another shot of the crystal hearts going to the large heart...  




 Now down at the bottom of the tag, I used a Martha Punch and then top dressed the paper lace with a tissue tape ruffle again...  just helps to tie the whole tag together...  repeat, repeat and repeat... I can remember my design professor saying that over and over... so I repeated it ...  
then a little seam binding wrapped around the tag and a bow added. 
I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day... Glenn and I certainly did... we celebrate Valentines Day every day of the year... I hope you can too... so I added another page to my Blog... and it has all my LOVE Tags for Valentines on it... take a look and I hope you feel the love that I am sending to YOU...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and stop by Tim's blog and join in on the love and fun we will all have each month...  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, so well done.


    Visiting from Tim's 2012 Tags
    Kristina
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete