Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Scarf Dancer

 Some of these tags might not seem like "Valentine" tags.. but they are .. they are made with love for someone else.. .and the theme is something that they loved... or love... so they are Valentine tags... 


Our son loves the movie Moulin Rouge... and so I just had to make a few tags with that theme... even though this woman is not from Moulin Rouge, I loved her... and love the flowing of her dance... so she won the place on this tag...  




The background was made with Weather Wood Distress Ink and then I used some Perfect Pearl Mist over the top of that...  

Then I used a Impression Obsession stamp to create the swirling flow over the top of that...   

Then I took another piece of card stock and painted it with twinkling H20's... and it really is a lot prettier in real life, than it is here... it looks flat here... but it glimmers and sparkles in real time...  I cut it out with a Spellbinder die... and allowed this pretty little miss to dance thru and around it...  

Of course I dyed my same binding and added the words... and was done...  


I love these vintage pictures.. they really are quite challenging to cut out... but still fun to use.  Hope you have a fun day planned and it includes creating something special...  I have a few more things to create today... Thanks for stopping by for a visit... hope to see you tomorrow...  Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment