Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A large FLOWER

 Another Square for the Quilt... yikes.. I love doing these ...just wish that I could spend all my time making this quilt... but I do have other things that are also just as important in my life... LOL...  


This square I used all different things... I used a Liquid Pearl to draw the flower first!!!  And then colored in behind that... some of the colors ran... and that was fun too... I used a lot of liquid pearls, dimensional pearls and also stickles to accent this piece... each piece is going to be entirely different.. so that is one of the FUN parts of this whole project... I can hardly wait to see what it is going to look like when it is all finished... I have not idea yet what it will be like... hopefully a wonderfully fancyfull quilt...  


In this picture you can see the pearls a little better... so much fun...  

Hope you have a fun day creating too... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment: