Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another NEW project started

 Grungy Monday this week Linda asked that we make something to wear... well... I had just started to make  a new blouse... I use to make all my own clothes and stopped a few years ago... as I didnt' have the time to do everything I wanted to do..
Anyway... not that the clock has changed... but I am trying to manage my time a little bit differently...  LOL... like doing more art work!!!  Anyway...  
I thought about adding some of "ME" to the blouse...  and so I started to paint some flowers on it...  I started off by mixing some Distress Re-inkers and got this really pretty shade of pink... and then found my Adirondack markers and went to town on the details... The rest you can see here...  
ENJOY....  

Tim's Line of ink colors is wonderful... but I can make millions of colors by mixing too...  

 I can hardly wait to get my Distress Markers.. I know that I will go literally wild with them... my sweet hubby is a little worried that everything in the house will be attacked when they arrive.... LOL... and he is so very right... what fun they will be...  




 The rest of the pictures are of the right side of the blouse and this is the right Sleeve...  
I still have to add more, but have to move onto another project that really needs my attention NOW... deadline by March 9th...  I will fill you in on details as this all becomes a little more final... 

Anyway... it is starting to shape up... isn't it???  

I am going to love wearing it...  
The fabric has a slight white on white design... little tiny squares and they really add another dimension to the flowers and leaves... love it... 

Hope that you have a fun day... thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope to see you tomorrow...  ooops ... running short of time... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment: