Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Little Birdy told me to make this!!

 Spring is here one minute and then winter blows in for a few days... so I thought I had better help the little birds a little bit and build this house... so My friend Sande and I spent a Sunday morning making this one...  I love it... 
I had to add a few things over the past week or so... and it might still get a few additions yet??? You never know...  


Anyway... this one has book inside of it... I will show you that later.... maybe tomorrow I can get it up on line... there are a lot of pictures... and each picture takes me about 10 minutes to up load... 
Dial up is so wonderful... I am trying to be POSITIVE about this situation... 
I put ribbon braiding around the little opening... and I think I need a bird for the perch too... but I will find the right one someday...  

 
 A little bit closer look at the braiding... I love doing this butterfly stitich... so very elegant and pretty... and not that difficult...  If I had the ability to video and get it up on line, I would show you... it is not hard to do...  




 Thanks to another good Friend... Victoria, who brought this bird to me just at the right time... I colored it baby blue for the blue bird of happiness...  and then added tons of flowers under him on the roof...  I used all kinds of flowers... some from baby wipes, old silk flowers, paper flowers, you name it... they are on there...  




 Is this bird perfect of what... ??? I love it... 


So happy on the roof too... maybe someday it will throw the book out and and nest inside the house!!!! 




On the other side of the roof...  
Speaking of the roof... lift it off and you see the book!!!  

The inside of the house is lined too... and the pattern for this house I made too... I used 6x6 papers... and they are from a few different pads and kinds of paper...  one is Prima and then also My Minds EYE...  

So hope that you make your spring arrive a little bit faster and build a house for your birds.. LOL... it is coming here soon.. the daffodils have been up for over two weeks now... and they are so pretty... also very weird that they are up this early!!!  

Thanks for stopping by... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment