Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Loving Kiss

 This was a really fun tag to create... I love making intricate backgrounds for the Vintage Clip art...  
I started off with some ink on my worksheet... and then used a distress ink pad  (vintage photo) on a 6x6 Impression Obsession stamp...  love these things... can hardly wait to get my hands on some new ones...  


Then also took the script 6x6 and stamped in the corner...  the rest of the tag was all fun too...   I took some silver tape (refer to Jan 23 post) and a heart spellbinder and created the frame for this sweet vintage picture... added a little seam binding with some iced spruce ink pad... and then added the shoe...
The dimension on this picture is really great... had to use this one...  

Hope you find this a fun technique to do... simple and effective.  

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by to see my Valentine tag... come back tomorrow for another one!!!  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment