Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Daisy Love

 Well for those who know me... my very favorite flower is a daisy... so this is a very favorite tag... to say the very least...  I had a lot of fun creating this one too...  


The background... I used some ink on a worksheet and created the background.. .then I ran it thru a Cuttlebug Embossing folder and then used Iced Spruce ink pad and ran it over the raised flowers... love it... very easy and effective in my mind...  


Then I made three more pieces of colored paper only I used a thin cardstock..  and made the papers for the banners on the top and bottom of the tag... they are all different blues...  as I made each color by blending the colors on my worksheet and smearing the paper into the inks... love the results... 


Then I cut out the little flags and glued them onto the hemp cord... Okay... the circle of hearts is a spellbinder and it was cut out of the heating and vent tape... (refer to the 23rd of January about the tape)  and how to do it... 


I used a Martha Stewart fence punch and then I inked and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls mists.... I used a couple of colors... and love the richness of the fence... 


The bottom banner was cut and then folded... and the little saying was put onto it... a little seam binding bow... and I was done...  


The vintage print is so cute... love these two playful children... and the DAISIES... LOVE THEM too...  


Well thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope that you have enjoyed yourself... I love you stopping by... and tomorrow there will be another Valentine tag... so come on back to see it... 


Have a GREAT day... create some more love and then plan on who to give it too... I have piles of tags that will go to certain people... and hopefully they will love them all... 


Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 


No comments:

Post a Comment