Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cute little Cupid

 Cute little Cupid... with his bow and arrows... ready to SEND LOVE TO YOU... Wow.. only 4 days until the big lovers day... are you ready... 


This little cutie is already where it is suppose to be... and I had fun creating, making and sending it... I have truly loved making all these Valentine tags for all my family... loved every minute of it... 


The background here I used an assortment of Victorian Velvet inks, stains and sprays...
Then I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the raised flowers... and accented the areas I wanted with a lot of stain... randomly done... 

The clip art was cut out... and added and then the word from Tim's Valentine set of stamps... and the rosette was also from his dies... the paper??? I think it was K and Co.... 

How cute...  hope that cupid comes here... and gives us a lot of love...  LOL... Have a fun day... create something loving... thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you tomorrow... that is for sure... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment