Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A little house for another bird friend

 Victoria is always bringing me over GREAT things that she finds at the dollar store or for a dollar... this is one that she found and I didnt' get around to decorating it until this year...  I love it... and it is right next to the other one...  (previously posted)   I used vintage type papers  on it... and then added some vintage type flowers...  and added a Martha Stewart roof... LOL.. 

 
The papers are from three different pads of paper... and I love the way that they all sort of blend and create a home for a little friend...  

  
Flowers adorn the roof and the little twig and bird filigree will be enjoyed by the home owners...  I am sure... 

LOL....  I colored the roof with coffee archival inks...  what else...  Ranger lives here...  

WEll... have a fun spring... my office is all decorated for the season.. and hope that I have some bird friends move into the new houses.. . 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the rustic look of this little birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your birdhouse! it is so lovely! I love the bird book below too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete