Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Queen of Hearts in all her Glory

 WOW.... prior to seeing this months challenge (At the ALTERED ALICE site  )   I saw that I had won the challenge from last month... yikes... what a wonderful gift too... check out the site and see what I won... Jenny Doh is sending me the prize... so it is going to be GREAT... you know that even before you go and see what it is... 

The Altered Alice Challenge this month is HEARTS!!!!  
Wow... who else would be featured than the Queen her self... the RED QUEEN that is...  

I loved the queens that were done with the stamps on the site... and have to have a Queen with heart eye lashes... so here is my queen that I drew for this challenge...  

I used markers and fun... and loved using all the GEM STONES for accents... what fun... 
 
I started off with a white tag... and ran it thru my embossing folder by Cuttlebug ... the one with the hearts... and then used a Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad and colored it...  
Then spritzed it with a Perfect Pearl mist... Biscotti... love the softness of that one... anyway... then I drew the queen and colored her... 

I used the Martha Stewart Heart punch set to create the details on the Queens color... and also on the top of the tag...  I used a gem stones for all the glimmer and glam on here... and love it...  what fun this Queen is to do... I made her a little more reserved in this one tag... but looks can always be deceiving... as we all know... so beware of her!!!  


Hope you have a fun day... mine is off to a good start and it is almost time for dinner... and I don't know where the day has gone!!! 
But it has been fun... 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you again in a few minutes with another challenge... 


Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

 

6 comments:

  1. You drew this, Bonnie? She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red queen and the large heart in the centre is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining in The Altered Alice Challenge. Great to see you again. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the last challenge Bonnie! Well deserved :) I love your lovely queen with her heart face and eyes and especially her heart eyelashes! The heart punch you used has my HEART all a flutter :) Thanks for joining us again at the Altered Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! I love the way you have created the Queen of Hearts out of all different hearts, so fun and clever! It was fun looking for all the hearts; of course the eyelashes are such a great detail! ;-)

    ReplyDelete