Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Victorian Boots and Flowers

 I have collected old timey clip art for years.. and each time I go to use it I decide not to... for some silly reason... but I am totally enjoying using it on these Valentine tags...  Hope you are enjoying it too... 


This tag was a real pleasure to create... I loved making the background... I used my distress inks and colored it... then I used Impression Obsession stamps to stamp the background two times... not once... but twice!!!  Crackle and also words.. love it... how neat is that.... 


Then I added the two bottom borders.. one of paper hearts and the other of Idea-ology trim...  and then made a few flowers for the top with a baby wipe... and added the clip art.. 
Just another view so you can see the bow, flowers and background a little better...  

So did you have a fun day today... hope you do... and that you have created something special...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit here at Love, Light and Peace... I really do appreciate all your support and comments... thanks again. 

Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Bonnie-love this vintage beauty-hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete