Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Recycle your things

 Okay... Grungy Monday has really gotten me going this week...  LOL.. here is another project...  I made this to wear... and have not wore it yet!!!  


I made it from a piece of plastic from a Spellbinder folder... that plastic is so very thick that I don't like putting it into the land fill at all.. it is great though for project using Tim's resist with alcohol inks... LOVE IT...  both the inks, the technique and the necklace .... LOL... 

 anyway...  I used a large Fiskar stamp that I had gotten at the $1.00 store... and then a few inks on the felt blender... and then added some copper around the edges, and then a few corners...  


And a few beads on the bottom of the piece...  


I used a piece of vintage clip art in the center of the 'frame'.... 
 I sanded off the corners to bring the copper out in them... 




And using my Distress embossing powders, I colored the idea-ology as you can see...  what fun I have ...  

Maybe I will be able to wear this with my new blouse!!!  

What do you think...  

Well... thanks for stopping by... and hope to see you tomorrow...  
You never know what you are going to see here... do you???  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty this is!!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, ornate plaque embossed give it a totally new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie - This is great. I love the colors, the copper on the outside, and the way you cleverly used the ornate plate. What a great challenge Linda came up with this week!

    ReplyDelete