Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A little bird

 I was trying to do too many things all at once and so this picture is huge... it took over an hour for me to upload it.. .I am on dial up and never thought I would be able to up load this size picture...  anyway... enjoy... 
This is the first of my squares, and I love it... I would like them to be as different as possible in as many ways as possible too... so this one was done with 100% inks... and stamps...  I drew and made the leaf stamp... and the other ones are from Tim Holtz line...  Enjoy the Journey and the Flourishes...  I drew the bird... and then colored in the squares of the 22 inch square..

I love the way that the inks ran and I used all the Ranger ones... Archival, Adirondack, Color washes... and then the Distress ones too... the re-inkers, mini misters, straight from the bottle too... and then a few pads... and just had a BLAST... .love it ... so I will be back soon with another one... 

What do you think??? 
Would love to have some input from you...  
leave a comment or e-mail me...  
thanks... 

Hope you have a fun day... and thanks so very much for stopping by... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the end results of this Bonnie! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd better keep this under lock and key when you finish it because I'm gonna come steal it! Truly a work of art and it's not even completed yet.

    ReplyDelete