Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

SPECIAL WINNINGS

WOW... Jenny Doh gave a gift to Altered Alice   a gift for the challenge...  and I WON!!!!   WOW.... I was so very excited...  And then today I received it....  YIKES... what a fantastic book... 
Love it... and it is loaded with all kinds of wonderful things..  

I can hardly wait until tonight when I can sit and read it.... it is really something...

I have to go to the site and really get into this whole process...  it is all about ART... my favorite was to live... and so I really need to do this and get involved with it... 

Hope you will click on this and also take a look see... it is really all about people and people who live their ART... 


How special...  Thanks Jenny... and I love the fact that my book is also hand signed... Thanks a million... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment