Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Collecting

 Another fun tag... 


As you know I love to make papers... most of my work is created with 100% white cardstock... this is 100% white cardstock...  plus the vintage clip art...  


Okay... so I used some Twinkling H20's for the background tag... then I used some Mini misters with a darker turquoise ink and created the background behind the punch work...  
I used a Martha Punch set to create that... and then put the picture in the middle of it... 

I used Iced spruce ink pad to create my ribbon... and then tied it around the tag...  It just needed something more... but I didn't want too much of anything... so this was just what I needed to finish this one off...  

Come on back tomorrow for some more Valentines tags...  I am on a roll... loving it too... what fun... I have not used any RED paper yet... and might not...  

Hope you have a fun day... and that you can create something fun too...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment