Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Winnings plus! ! !

The mail arrived today and I got a nice envelope... 
WOW... it was my stamps from Stamp Attack!!  The Alice ones... oh so wonderful... I quickly had to try one... so since this month is The Mad Hatter month... I used him... oh so nice... 

I can hardly wait to cut all the other ones up and try them all... later... Had to get this tag done... so that I could not only write and tell Carol... (Stamp Attack ) that I received the package... but that I love them...Okay... now I will have time in the next couple of days to have an ALICE stamping time... and use them all.. Carol also sent me some really nice 'stickers' that you are able to stamp on and they are light weight too... so not the postage of real metal... Thanks so much CAROL... I love these... and thanks Altered Alice Challenge...

So here is what came in the envelope.!!!  Hope you are sitting down... it is really GREAT...  



 There are all kinds of stamps...  and look at the stickers too... WILD HUH??? 


Even the Cheshire Cat!!!  Smiling.. I can hardly wait to use them all.. you will get to see them... don't worry... 
and if you come over to play... I will even let you use them... as much as you desire...  


Okay... so this is also for the Altered Alice Challenge this month... for the Twinkling Mad Hatter...  LOL.. so funny... as he is such a character... I have to color him wild...  


Which is what I did... 
But let me tell you something that I really had fun doing... 
I took the Mad Hatter and stamped him all over the Kraft tag...  I used the coffee archival ink pad to ink him all up... then I used a black ink to do the Wonderland stamp...  so cute.. I really didn't feel like putting everything all over them.. .but I did... (You can still see them if you look closely... )  After that I spritzed it with some orange Perfect Pearls... wow... it was really pretty...maybe I should make a tag with just that... idea!!!! 


Okay... the challenge is to make it twinkle... so my tree... which I created from wire and brown paper... is covered in Distress Stickles...  how wild... and then the hatter's hat has a light coating of Antique linen on it... it doesnt sparkle... too little I guess... oh well.. it is there...  


I will be cutting all these stamps up... and inking them to see what they all look like... such fun... so come on over and play.. .and thanks again Carol for all the fun... 

Hope you will go to Altered Alice and have a try for some more GREAT stamps...  and take a look at the Stamp Attack site... there are some really GREAT stamps on there...  and it only took a few days for them to get here... the pond isn't as big as it use to be... LOL... Have a fun day.. .and talk to you tomorrow...  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for playing along with The Altered Alice! Love the bright colors and all the layers! The background must be super cool, I can imagine what I can't see, and plenty of twinkle and shine! Those Stamp Attack stamps are such wonderful detail and quality, I know you will love them. And how generous of Carol to spice the pot with extra goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. Enjoy my stamp designs and I will be back to look what other great artwork you have made. Have a great creative weekend.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love seeing how excited you get over all things "Alice"! It really shows in your fabulous work. thanks again for playing along. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed by all of your tags, great work!

    ReplyDelete