Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Under 10 minute with stripes!!!

Wow... a fun challenge this week on Simon Says Stamp and Show... and then when you go to Grungy Monday... you have to do it under 10 minutes... so it was easy... I combined the two... as it was fun... 

Very challenging for me to work that fast and get it done... I love to play around for a little longer... but hey.. gotta get out of the comfort zone... all the time... that is one way to grow and change... good stuff... 

Okay... so a tag it was... and here it is... 
 Well it was a simple fact... I was going to use my new Fall Distress ink pads... and so I smeared them onto my worksheet and then spritzed with water in the mini mister... and smeared the tag into that... yikes love doing that... you never know what FANTASTIC results you are going to see when you pick up the paper... love it... 


Okay... now I wanted a few STRIPES... for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge...  and I had to do this quick... so a gray marker made the lines on the tag... and then I embossed the Tree using a TIM HOLTZ Die Cut...  and then a few leaves cut from some scraps of papers... one is even alcohol inks... with gold... love it... they just fit onto the Tattered leaf die cut by Tim...  


Wrote the words... and put a brass corner on... and some seam binding tape inked... and was done in 8 minutes... cool...  


That background is so much fun to do... hope you have tried it... I also dropped some water on it... I got some nice spots...  
The tree was colored with a dark marker...
 Just wanted to say Happy Fall ya'll.... 

this background paper was made with one of the 6x6 stamps from Impression Obsession... and I used the Ripe Persimmon Distress ink pad...  and then cut some more leaves using Tim's tattered leaf die cut...  
I love the colors of the fall... so very pretty in all ways... 

Hope that you are enjoying the colors all around you... no matter what they are... this is a time of BRIGHT colors... the last blast of color until Spring starts to sprout...  so enjoy them all.. 

Thanks for stopping by Today... and hope you will join in tomorrow too... Love having you stop in...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. I love the color work that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS COLORS! I love the tree image too! : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For more chances to win:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there thank you for joining the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show with your fabulous colorfull Tag it really looks very great with that many colors Wow. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific job on your tag in "10". Love how the colours turned out.
    Sharon
    aka celticrafter

    ReplyDelete