Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wind through the Trees

Another tag for the Challenge that Simon Says Stamp and Show .... 
which is to use only ONE color... love it... 

Well the base of this tag was made a long time ago  ( about two or three weeks.. .LOL) and I used the technique of using a stamp that used White Dabber vs ink... so I had made a stamp of the flourished die cut... so I use that on the top and bottom of the tag... and then used Bundled sage and the blending tool to put the soft soft green on the tag... 

I love to make papers in the middle of the night if I am awake... so these trees were cut from some of that paper...  I did use some silver perfect pearls on it too... as I love to add a little glitter on everything...  

Then I added the white ruffle and  the Merry Christmas ticket to finish the simple tag up...  

Hope that you have a creative day on your calendar today... enjoy creating if you do...  I would love to know that you had a good time creating...  Thanks for stopping by... sometime you will have to come in for a cup of Hibiscus tea... I love that stuff...  do you...??? 
Love Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Love the silver! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete