Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dressmakers tag

 Another tag for Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge 
I really have enjoyed this challenge this week... I am not 100% sure I have Wendy's style down.. but I am learning all about it... 
I used a stamp set of her's that I won from  an Eclectic Paperie challenge a while ago..   I have used it a few times... but have really gotten to play with it during this challenge... 

I used the dressmaker form... and also the words... love it... I think I will use it a lot more now...  as it takes a while for me to get use to stamps...  
I used crackle on the form... and then distress stains... to create a really vintage look... The inks on the tag... I used the NEW FALL set..  and used the Seedless Preserves and also the Gathered Twig (brown) ... 

The snaps are VINTAGE plus... the thread was in them... and they are huge snaps...  

The little spool of thread I wound with some quilting thread...  flowers I made from some book pages... just to give a little texture...  the larger one is colored with distress stains... yes I love my Distress Stains... dont' know how I lived without them...  they are handy and very easy to get great results with...  

 Another Wendy Vecchi style tag...  and that I think is the last of my Wendy projects for this challenge... but I do love these... and will continue to improve on this... very comfy with it... 

Have a fun day... and thanks for stopping by... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Great tag Bonnie - I love your use of the crackle and distress stains on the dress form! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag, Bonnie. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Bonnie. I love your colors and those snaps are a great addition!

    ReplyDelete