Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dried Marigold Tag

When creating a rainbow of colored tags, I had to have a Dried Marigold one... 

Another tag for the challenge that Simon Says Stamp and Show is having... using one color only... which I happen to love to create that way...  a little more difficult than with using other colors... but still fun...   check out their blog... and join in on the fun... you too could win a $50.00 shopping spree.... I did a few weeks ago and my goodies should be here today... YIPEEEE... what fun... you never know...

I love the color... so I just kept on going with it... 
The tag itself is done in Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink from the Fall collection of Distress dyes... I love that set... so it was not a hard decision to start with that color... 
Then I used an archival ink on an Impression Obsession stamp... one of those wonderful 6x6 ones...  and then I always love using scraps to create leaves with...  all different colors too...  so these are from that bag of leaves that gets pulled out in the fall time.... with all the oranges, browns etc in it... the leaf on the top is from a resist with alcohol inks, and then one using twinkling H20s' and then a few with my leaf stamp that I made .... and I used dried marigold, and also all the other 'orange' distress stains on them.... so I can't really tell which is what...  LOL... 

The flower.... well I always clean up my work sheet with a baby wipe... and so this flower is from when I cleaned up all the oranges... and then I cut it out with the Tattered Floral Tim Holtz die cut...  

Of course my seam binding ribbon was colored with Dried Marigold and then a little metallic gold... for a sparkling effect too... 

Oh what fun I have making these tags and playing... I love it all...  even the clean up... LOL... 
Have a fun day.. .and thanks for stopping by for a visit... glad you did... I always like to know that you stopped by... and would love a comment once in a while too... I really love them... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmm Baby Wipe Flower!!! you go girl....you take is just luscious!! to say the least!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playin' along with this weeks One Color....Any Color challenge, the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete