Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Configuration Box for Halloween

The entire box 
 I love making these Configuration boxes.. I think that I have made about 15 of them now... and I have more ready to go...just need some time to sit down and make them... even have all the goodies for the inside little boxes ready... 


You always need more than you think... but LOL.. these are fun... Like eating peanuts to me... 
The king of skeletons
 Anyway.. I wanted something special for my Grandson this year for Halloween... he LOVES this time of year... so does my daughter... so this box was a fun box to create...  


I had all kinds of goodies and even had some left over in the end... but got a lot into this box... that is for sure...  


Boo.... did that scare you??
I didnt' think it would... just having fun... hope you are enjoying this... I loved making it...  that is for sure.. 

The haunted house and grave yard 
Skulls with white glitter... and red rhinestone eyes... LOL... how funny is that...  
Or how about a gold... real gold leaf on a pumpkin???  All kinds of spooky things that I found around the house, that seemed they would be spooky when in this box. 

A haunted house... with a grave yard out in the front yard...     
The locked door...
 I put tissue tape around each little box... and used a lot of misc stamps for the inside papers of the boxes... and finally got all that unfun stuff done... and then the fun started... I started to load up each little box...   I even made a secret door... with a lock on it... and inside... a huge purple bug... with eye balls on the back wall... 


Bottles of dried ground bones... and skulls... and bottles of blood... he loved it.. I had to give it to him... he is so into this stuff... The skeleton... lives on... and is so cute... 




Spooky
 Scrabble letters... are they scary??? Oh well.. they spelled out spooky... and pen nibs and all cob webs all over the place... 




Ground bones and poison in the bottles... 
So do you think this is spooky enough... bats are flying low tonight... and so are the witches... 

So much fun making this configuration box... it is huge... about 12 X17 inches... and packed full of spookiness...  
Hope you enjoy it... 

The Challenge I am entering this in  Grungy Monday... as that challenge is so perfect for this project... it is a challenge where it has to be a Halloween theme... and also that you use something of Tim Holtz's...Also I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge which is WINGS.... as I think this totally qualifies for all the wings ... LOL..    I think that this configuration box fits both of these themes...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... 
I really appreciate your visits... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a lot of work you put in to making that. And yes it DID scare me! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky scarey! There are lots of
    boo-tiful details to each section. Thanks for the inspiration. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece take the cake!!! It is absolutely fabulous...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH MY.....so much WONDERMENT to loook at!!! WOW!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playin along this with week with the "Things with Wings" challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..WOWZERS!! What a magnificent, spooky box filled with so many wonderful, frightful details! Your grandson will love this!

    ReplyDelete