Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Little of this and that with LINES

 Oh what fun I had making this wall hanging this morning... it was for many reasons that I made this... 
The first was for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge.... which was LINES....  there are 9 sections of lines on this wall hanging... and that is what I was also trying to do... to see how many LINE sections I could do on one piece.... I loved doing this... 
Okay the lines are this... 
The book page background... I also used a book page to cut in 'lines' to make the little 'trees' .... also the corrugated board which I took off a box and took the outside paper off and then misted with some inks and Perfect pearls... 
The Thread on the spool, the stamped words on the Lace' paper, the lines of the Lace' cuts and also the border print... oh I almost forgot... the lines on the leaves of my leaf stamp I made...   YES!!!! 
 I also used a few of Tim Holtz's things... such as Word Tag, Die cuts of sewing and also Tattered Floral, the corners, Hanger and Swivel chain... and then the adage tag...  


I needed t o make some flowers... as I have not made any in awhile and was having slight withdrawal... so I got a baby wipe that I had used last night and really felt bad about cleaning up my work sheet, as I had used my new Gathered Twigs pad and had so much on the sheet... but here is the sheet used... so that is perfect... I made all the little flowers with one baby wipe...  the bows and hanging ribbon with dyed seam binding... 
 I have a few rolls of canvas that I had bought quite a few years ago... and so I cut the Sewing mannequin and spool from that...  and draped the ribbon around that...  


The canvas cut perfectly in the die cut... I was a little worried, as it was thick... but NO PROBLEM at all.. with the die or with my machine...  
The little 'trees' are made by cutting paper with parallel lines and then I wrapped them around a tooth pick...  colored them a little bit and then fluffed out the 'branches'....  how much fun is that... 
I enjoy doing Lace' and felt the need to put something a little special on this tag... so I did...  

with a little scrap of Broken Glass paper behind it...  just had to add another color into the hanging...  

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it...  Also scroll down to see my little suitcases that I had fun making for presents... 

I do have fun in my studio and hope that your days are fun too...now I have to go do some chores around the farm... so see you later...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you tomorrow... as I am always working on something new... you never know what it will be...  that is for sure...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous details on this piece, love all the lines/stripes. Thanks so much for joining in The Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete