Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween is almost here...


Halloween is almost here…
Spooky and full of color… lots of fun for children…
Costumes, trick or treaters… lots of fun is what I think of when I think of Halloween…

So here are a few tags that are simple… for a fun time of year…  



The CROW… my favorite bird until this year… I still love them… but hey they can really do some damage to a crop… they ate all my watermelons… and all our corn… and then hopped in to destroy the beans and pulled down sunflowers… bad birds… but they are the LAW of the bird colonies… and are really majestic in many ways…
This tag was created with Distress ink pad rubbed on my worksheet and then spritzed with water… and then I dribbled water over the top in certain areas to create the ‘bleached’ affect… The leaves are stamped with a gold liquid that I bought years ago… and it leaves a raised effect… also a twinkling nice effect… I made the stamp from eraser rubber and created the design myself…   the bird’s paper was created the same… but no spots… and then cut out with a Tim Die cut…  the pin and token added for the Halloween theme.  
 
 Both of these tags are for the following two challenges... where on Grungy Monday you have to create something with Tim Holtz products and also a Halloween theme... Grungy Monday  and the wings are are to be used for the  Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge.  




This tag was created a little bit differently.. the Distress Ink pad was rubbed on the worksheet and then spritzed with water...  allowed to dry and then embossed with the pumpkin embossing folder by Tim Holtz... Then I used his Tattered Leaf die cut to create the leaves... but I also used paper that I had created the same as the tag...  and added some golds and silvers to the leaves, just for some added color... Fall is so wonderfully colorful in all ways... natures last yahoo to color until the white snow falls...  

The Bats were added ... for the spookiness of the Halloween spirit...YEAH...  The 31... well that is the night of all wonderment...  and the numbers are made from what else... GRUNGE BOARD!!!  Painted black and then embossed with vintage photo embossing powder...   love it... The pumpkins are colored with inks from distress pads...  and a brush... really gives them a nice soft look... 

So there you have a couple of tags... I have a few more, but will spread them out in the next few days... thanks a lot of taking look today... and hope to see you tomorrow...  have a nice day... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

1 comment: