Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

 When I buy something I look at all the plastic that it is 'wrapped' in and really don't like it... wish that manufacturers would realize that we like to keep our world a little bit cleaner than it is... but since they don't have that realization yet... I try and do my part to help... so I have huge bins of all these pieces of plastic that I hope to use in my art work.. .I have a lot to do... let me tell you... as I buy a lot of things with plastic...  So here is one solution to try... 


This is from Tim Holtz's Ideology tokens.. 
 and I found little tiny pictures to put in each separate circle  ... how special is that... 


Then I mounted it a few times and finally put it onto a sheet of chipboard... and 
A few bows and Seam binding ribbing... and had a wall hanging...  


I am sure you can recognize a few things.. 


Like my leaf stamp that I made... and also a few pages from a hymnal... a local church was getting rid of all these wonderful books... and so quite a few made it into my studio...  love it... 
A little distress stains and voila' special papers..   
 Now do you really think I could make JUST ONE???  Of course not... I had to make a few of them... they are really cute... they are not really large either... so will hang up in a small area that needs something special to brighten that area up... 
This one is all about love... 


And each circle has a picture... I ran out of small little pictures... so had to resort to one larger one in the project above... but hey... I love them both...  




 A few letters to add to the whole picture... and it is complete... 
Hope you will try and recycle some of your purchases...  it is so great to get FREE things like this... and it looks like you bought it... not recycled it... and saved it from going into the landfill for our great grandbabies to deal with... 

Thanks for stopping by... and hope you have a wonderful day...  

Fall is arriving here fast... 
Sweet Potatoes are curing in the 'tater house' ready for a special dinner to eat the first ones... can hardly wait...  so delicious... 


Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment