Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Dance of Life

Okay.. I am now doing a blue tag...  for the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show  
which is to use only ONE color... oh so much fun... thanks for the challenge... I guess you could say that I LOVE it... 

I could do this all day long... but I do have some other things to get done today... LOL... but I really could use this on all my Christmas tags for the presents ....  

This one is in blues... I started off with a very very pale blue... as you can see by the flowers... as they are from the baby wipes that I used to clean the brush up...  then I used a little bit deeper blue on the leaf stamp... and printed around the edges too...  I have a feeling it was Faded Denim... but not really sure... my hands were working faster than my brain at this point... LOL... just having fun at times does that to me... does it do it to you???  
The little leaves... well they were made from a felt pad that I had used alcohol inks on.... and it was more than enough for the three leaves... and I still have a small piece left... never throw out the good stuff...  LOL... and keeping it organized will do a lot for it to get used when you need it... I have large ziplock bags and each bag holds a different color paper, or hanywipe or even these little pieces of felt...  each will sort of blend with the other, as I generally only use Ranger and Tim Holtz inks... so that is good.. 

Anyway... hope you have a fun day... see you back here with another tag in a few minutes... I did get carried away... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Love this Bonnie the colours look so effective. Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the feeling of faded elegance you've achieved here - great job! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie! Your tag all done in the blue tones is nicely done! Very cool faded effect! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete