Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Holographic Deer in flight

This tag is for Ink on my Fingers challenge... Hels asked us to use contrary colors of Blue and Orange... and it really has proven to be an all time favorite of mine... I love this color combination...  

So I have made a few this week...  LOL.. 

Anyway... this one started out with a piece of white paper... and I used a white dabber to stamp on some background words and design... then I stamped the deer ... which I made the stamp from my die cut... and some fun foam...  love doing that... sorry that this picture is blurry... it is because of the battery... need a new one I guess.???  

Anyway... I stamped the deer with coffee Archival pad... and then I laid out some colors on my worksheet... stormy sky, broken glass and some pumice stone... and then spritzed with water... wow... i love doing that... great effects... then I used some silver and gold overlays... and the paper started to look very holographic.. wish that you would be able to see this all in this picture... but hey... at least I could get this much... then I used some words in the upper left corner... and tissue tape in the right corner... and deer in flight die cut (Tim's of course) ... the deer were cut out of some additional papers that i made with using the Distress stains and word stamps...  The Fence is also made from Corrugated box lid and tim's die cut...  Wow... love this tag... it really looks simple, but took a long time to create...  you might never realize it, unless you tried to do the same... yikes.. amazing how time flies when you are having fun... 

I love this tag... thanks Hels for the challenge... have a wonderful trip... enjoy your time in the US... hope you have nice weather... and safe trip both ways... 

THank you for stopping by... and see you tomorrow... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment