Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A little Halloween FUN! ! !

I have been saving Sardine cans, and other things for so long that I decided that the time had come to use some of these things... I also wanted to try my hand at making an ATC box!!!  So I put the two of these together and came up with this fun Halloween thingy... 
 Here is a picture of the entire project... I will show you some of the
 closeups of the sections so you can see all the goodies that are in this one 'thing'  


I have to tell you that the skeleton is one that glows in the dark...  so it should be pretty spooky at night too.. 


Yikes.. what fun I had making this... I really didn't know what it was going to look like when it was done.. I was just making it and having a blast using all these fun things... 


The top is the sardine can... and the bottom the ATC block.. which I covered with paper and then added the paper black lace... he just seemed like he needed that... 
I used all kinds of things from days ago...  including some gauze pads that were in my stuff... funny how we save some silly things... but these had been unwrapped and not good for first aid... but I couldn't throw them out either... so into the studio they went... 

The mummie and the vampire are 3 D stickers... they really do look like they are jumping out at you.. don't they???

 
 I used some Halloween papers also from a long time ago.. and I love the way they look... they are so old, that they almost look vintage... LOL..  up on the top of this liar is a spider with a purple stone in the middle of it... how fancy...  ( a dollar store ring!) 
 I have all kinds of creepy crawlies around the project... but I have to tell you that they were all white...  and I had to color them... what fun.. create my own bugs...  

So there you have it... I had fun and it is my first altered can... 
and ATC box... what fun I had ... 
Hope that you have fun when you play... I am sure you do... or you wouldn't be playing all the time... right..??? Make sure you create something fun and spooky for someone for Halloween night...  yikes... what fun.  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... love it also when you leave a comment...  it means a lot to me... and I totally appreciate it... 
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment