Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Purple Snow Flake

This time I decided to make it a little bit different for the tag... which is for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge... to use only ONE color... 

So I painted my tag with Milled Lavender Distress stain... and then added a little bit of the mini mister Milled Lavender too... which has a little bit of silver perfect pearls in it... LOL.. .that is why the camera coulnd't help but pick  up the glimmer of the tag... 

The seam binding ribbon was dyed using my seedless preserves ink pad... that color is so very rich... I love using it... but the ink is starting to get a little dry... I do so wish that Ranger would think about making a re-inker for this pad... I love the colors of the fall set... very very rich in all ways...  

So I then made two tea bag folded medallions... and pop dotted them so that they are very raised... I wanted it to look like a 3D snowflake... which it does when you are holding the tag in your hand...  I used one of Tim's stamps to create the Christmas ticket... and colored that with the milled lavender and grape concord distress stains... (p.s.  if you don't have any Distress stains... buy one... and try it... I think you will LOVE them... )  

That is my last tag... and I know that you are most likely glad that I finished...  maybe a couple more... as I really have to get them finished... I need about 30 for the holidays...  maybe a few more... later on in the week...  

Have fun this week... and enjoy yourself...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy, love love the snowflake on this one and the colour is perfect. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete