Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Recycle as much as you can

Here's a great way to recycle some of that plastic that we all get ... 
These are from Ranger... Tim Holtz's Ideology line of tokens... 

I put little pictures in them... and some background papers.. and VOILA... a nice little wall hanging... 

 I made two of these... I again got a little carried away... as I always do... LOL... I have fun.. what can I tell you... lots of fun... 


I get lots of other things done in between too... believe me I do... 

Wash is going, as is the dryer, and also the oven is on full force with bread, and cookies... and the soup pot is on... and I am going to clean some Sweet potato vines in a minute...  as these pictures are up loading... it takes about an hour to upload this many pictures with dial up... 
 So here are some of the details... the leaves are created from a stamp that I made...  and then i used some Distress stains to color the stamp and make the leaf!!!! 


The little pictures are from a Hot off the Press book... 


The white butterfly borders ... 
well that is a Martha Stewart corner and border punch set...
 The sheet music back ground is from an old hymnal from a local church that needed to recycle them... so this is truly a recycled piece... 
 Generally the same type of thing... with each set of tokens you get two of these great sheets... and so this is just perfect for a couple of these... these will make a great Christmas present for someone... how perfect is that... 




 I do hope that you will try and create some of these.. they are simple to make, fun and it also saves on our landfills.. that are so in need to having LESS... 
So help out a little... and make some gifts... 


Thanks for taking a look today... and see you tomorrow with some more projects... I am on a roll now... so no telling what I will have up tomorrow... 
 Have a fun day... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment