Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reds

Onto the next color.... 
RED  ... I used aged Mahogany...  as it is so wonderful for the red color I wanted for these tags.. I made a couple... What else is new?? 

 On this tag, I stamped some trees in RED.... on top of a background.... then I added a crow... and the tag (in reds)  and then a tattered floral flower made from a Tussie wipe... the one that cleaned up the table after I finished cleaning it up from the tag... 
  Another very simple tag .... I had made a rubber stamp using my florish die cut... and also my caged bird die...  and so I stamped that on the red background...  and then outlined the bird with a black marker...  
The flowers are the same as above... The tag I stamped from one of Tim's stamp sets.... love them.. 

Both of these tags were made with smearing a distress ink pad on the worksheet and then spritzing with a mini mister...  love that technique.... 
Oh... this is contagious... more tags coming.... 
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful tags Bonnie & great use of your used wipe!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are gorgeous! I love the way you used the tree stamp...such a great background. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two awesome tags! I love that color you used. I never would have thought to stamp trees in pink but it WORKS! I always like using that Wrinkle Free Distress technique and it's also great in pink! So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our "One Color" challenge.

    ReplyDelete