Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall has WINGS ! ! !

Oh fall doesn't really have wings... it is just that the challenges I am doing are requesting certain things and this is what they are... 

Simon Says Stamp and Show... make something that has WINGS... 
And Ink on my FINGERS... use the colors of BLUE and ORANGE.... so isn't that Fall has wings???  

Of course it is...  

So here are a few that I created with these themes in mind...  


The Blue Fairy is what I named this tag... it is a blur fairy to me... LOL.. I started to play with the dress makers form... and then changed to the sewing die cut... I was going to use the dressmakers die as Hels is going to a Wendy Vecchi class... a safe trip across the Pond Hels... and have a blast at the classes and in the US...  What fun you will have..  

So the Challenge is to use Contrary colors... of BLUE AND ORANGE... what fun..  love it...  I made a while bunch of tags the other night when i was having a AH HA moment... and playing with paints and getting inkie myself... so I think this background was done with ink on the worksheet and then spritzed with water... or it could have been spritzed with a mini mister... you never can tell around here... that is for sure...   
 The paper for the form was done in the same way, but then stamped and Distress picket fence added... along with other things like words and tissue tape ruffles...  a few pearls ... and of course leaf wings... which is my own block print stamp...  which i used Distress stains on to print...  love doing that...   the bottom ruffle was made from an old paper brown bag... and then really wrinkled and stained with Stormy Sky stain... love it...  the ribbon... oh yes... my supply of ribbons is really getting low... I am going to have to make some soon...  but I love this tag...  




 Flowers... I love FLOWERS... 


So a tag with a flower is my kind of tag...  the background is made with ink on my work sheet... and then water dribbled all over it... some writing... and then I used some gold paints for the leaves...  how special for my two little bird friends... one is a Tim die... and the other a Spellbinder... love them both... that is why I have them both...  


The center of the flower is blue pearls... and of course the blue ribbon mixed in with the ORANGE ribbon... died with one of my new fall ink pads... called Ripe Persimmon...  (our persimmons are getting better every day... love the taste of them..so sweet)  




 This last tag for today...  
Called the Last Butterfly of the Summer... oh so sad to see them trying to live a few more hours... or trying to fly away from the coldness of the changing seasons... but they will be back next year... 


This is a tribute to all the beautiful ones that I have seen this year... so very many...  
This butterfly is two fold... an orange layer and then a blue layer...  The tag is made from 4 different "orange's hues and the blue only three different blue hues... but still blue and orange...  


The tea bag wreath is a tile that I created and happen to love this particular tile... very very much...and it went perfect with this tag... 


Hope that you enjoyed these tags... and remember the butterfly... along with all it's glory... it will return in the warmer months to say Hello again...  Thanks for stopping by for  a visit... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags Bonnie, loving the pop of orange...am so excited that I am going to get to see America in the Fall!! One of those things to cross off my Bucket list! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete