Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little cabinet of fun

 When you get a new Die (Tim Holtz cabinet one)   do you have to use it NOW???  
Well this all started because I had bought a few die cuts that needed to be cut with another die cut... so I HAD to buy a die cut that had an open center... and this one really was perfect... 


So when I cut it I had to play with it...  


I cut a couple and cut one in half...  
And then started to decorate it...  I love to use bits and pieces that are left over from other projects... so I had a few pieces of this wood grain embossed paper... and I put that on the front... it didn't cover it at all.. no problem... as I just wanted a hint of it... I made the medallion with a few  Spellbinder dies... and then a few butterflies landed on the medallion... all were created with misc papers that were also in my misc bin of paper scraps... 




 This is the same one... just with a different background... really makes a difference... doesn't it... presentation is where it's at... that is for sure... 


Anyway.. I knew what I was going to do on the inside... as it was left over from another project and needed to be put into something and this was perfectly great...  


I wanted the top part cut open a little so I did that... made a few flowers... and then went on for the last part... 


When you open the little cabinet you will see this on the inside... 
I am not sure yet what this go onto or into.. but it is a cute embellishment for something fun... It is all made from white paper... and colored with Distress Stains, inks and ink pads... and I had a blast making this for who knows what...  

Hope you have time to do something just for the heck of it... it is special to do that every once in a while... isn't it...???  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... hope to see you tomorrow too.. 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment